Digital transformation for everyone
What are the Britons' attitudes towards online consultations? Take a look at our report, based on a survey of over 1,000 patients conducted in the last quarter of 2020, and explore how the English population thinks and acts with online consultations.
Download the full report to read more about:
- Which age groups are not riding the wave of digital health and why?
- What are the main factors that influence uptake?
- How has the pandemic affected the uptake of online consultations?
- What do patients see as advantages of online consultations?
- How is previous use of online consultations affecting the patients' attitudes?
- Is there fertile ground to scale up and how?
- How do digital pathways need to be shaped in the future to ensure maximum uptake?
We hope the insights and data help you make the best out of online consultations and inspire you on your future direction with digital health!