Choosing a tool for automated triage and medical history
Healthcare is facing major challenges and is called to find solutions that can streamline the work of healthcare professionals and ensure quality of care. More and more people are requesting an automated tool for medical history and triage, which can compile symptoms and medical history and guide them to the right type of care.
So what should you consider in order to find the right tool in a jungle of different solutions? What questions should you ask to identify which tool best meets the needs of your organisation and can add the value needed today and in the future?
In this guide, we discuss the following questions:
- What do you want to achieve with the tool – today and in the future?
- How does the tool work?
- Can the tool be integrated with existing tools? If so, how?
- How many symptoms and diagnoses can the tool handle?
- How much ongoing work will the tool demand from your healthcare organisation?
- Can the tool handle several different areas of care or only primary care?
- Is it possible to connect the tool to other systems and data sources?
- Is the tool flexible, i.e. can you customise functionalities based on your needs?
- How does the tool ensure the quality and validation of the results?